- does fluent scanning of the surface of the workpiece and detection of shape and position deviations from average values by measuring point by point
- programmable automatical measuring and evaluation of the workpieces
- measuring is made on granite table, very resistant to vibrations
- measuring is done in an air-conditioned room
- thanks to its unique functions, the coordinate-measuring machine ZEISS UMC 850 belongs to permanent equipment in diagnostic centers and measuring laboratories of technical universities.
(X = 850 mm Y = 1800 mm Z = 600 mm)
Software: Calypso 5.2